Ended my summer trip yesterday, still getting used to calling this house ‘home.’ Oddly I’m not feeling physically tired from traveling, but rather emotionally exhausted from always saying goodbye to people I love.
Easily one of my favorite pictures. My sister and our house-helper, probably sometime in 1999-2000.
We had a good childhood.
Anonymous said: Pros and cons of growing up as a military brat?
I don’t know how to fully answer this…I don’t mean to be rude because..being a military brat is all I know. That was my childhood. It’s my lifestyle.
I don’t think they are really any cons to my upbringing because well, that was my life! I was a kid lol. I enjoyed being a kid.
I didn’t know what a military brat even was until somebody labeled me, you know? I just grew up with my Dad being in the military and my family being in the military and that’s all I know. I didn’t think of myself as a military brat, just a kid. Just a kid growing up lol
-Jocelyn and Shay
- so do you drift cars and stuff?
- so you’re japanese right? so you must speak it. say something.
- i bet you eat sushi or ramen everyday
- i also bet you eat rice with every meal
- oh so you speak chinese? (no) well it’s basically the same thing….
- don’t you take bullet trains everywhere? i bet thats sooo awesome